Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I used to play with this nativity like it was a doll house. It's by far my favorite decoration we have.

(Click below)
Put the link in another window and listen to this song while reading my blog.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy29mQfiavg
(this is on the Chris Tomlin Christmas Cd. It's one of my most favorite songs. It makes me think of Jesus differently!)
I think this song also represents the way Jesus speaks!!

Right Now:
I'm sitting in my dining room PONDERING. I just had dinner with an old old friend(who has forever been my bestfriend!). I've just recently began to see the strategy satan has used in my life in the past year to keep me from hearing Jesus and growing further with Jesus. I did not figure this out on my own, I was very very blind to what satan was doing until someone pointed it out to me. I have since felt a peace and relief. I see in my old old friend the way satan is manipulating and confusing her and I WANT TO SCREAM! It's so difficult to wait on the Lord. Everytime, I try to say the 'right'
thing, I usually somehow just offend her..
"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord!"
Psalm 27:14

I cannot wait for the day when satan is crushed..

I'm gonna go spend time with Jesus in my room now and I'm gonna listen for his quiet, soft, and slow voice.





2 comments:

  1. Oh man. I'm in that too. It's SO hard to let God be God and take care of people in His way and time when it's your best friend!

    I think you've go it right that our job is to stand as closely with Jesus as we can. I'm stoked that your focus is on hearing from Him! Seriously, that makes me want to dance a jig!

    P.S. Your blogger template is pretty cool. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, It makes my day that you read my blog and commented on it! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete