Saturday, February 27, 2010


"For Thus said the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel. 'In returning and rest you shall be saved; in quietness and in trust shall be your strength." Isaiah 30:15

I met with a friend this week and together we are memorizing and dwelling on this verse. She is focusing on the rest while I focus on the trust. The two words go hand in hand.

To trust you must rest!!!

Rest in Jesus Christ because He ABSOLUTELY should be trusted!

He has seen everyday of my life before the first day even happened. (psalm 139)

To rest for me, means instead of thinking about what I should do, I pray in submission saying

"I don't know, but you do, and I lay it down..here it is...I TRUST YOU!"

Thank you JESUS that you care about me..An insignificant part of a giANT creation. YOU'RE SO AMAZING!


No comments:

Post a Comment