Saturday, March 6, 2010

ALIVE


(Sometimes I feel like Jesus wants me to draw in my alone time with Him!)


My time with Jesus has been so ALIVE in the last few days.


Scripture has had that common theme and people I respect have mentioned that theme in our converstion.


TRUST...

Could I possibly be hearing 'this' from You?

Did I really hear 'it' from You?

Over a year has past of my 'hearing' God. I've tried to fight a specific calling for a while now.

I just can't believe this could be from God..


but I feel Him repeatedly saying the same thing in my conversations with Him...

But I'm so scared to believe!

"What if I'm wrong?"

I am constantly asking people how they hear from God because what I feel Him saying cannot REALLY be what He is saying..could it?

I've cried multiple times thinking I've been deceived by the enemy because what I'm hearing just couldn't be right ...(HOW COULD JESUS LET ME BE DECEIVED for so long though?)

NO.

HE KNOWS ME AND I KNOW HIM. HE CAN HAVE MY FEARS BECAUSE
TODAY I'M BELIEVING IN WHAT HE HAS BEEN PUTTING IN MY HEART OVER AND OVER. HE WILL BE WITH ME UNTIL THE VERY END AND THERE IS NO FEAR IN BELIEVING AN AMAZING GOD!

"For the Lord will not forsake His people; He will not abandon His People." Psalm 94:14

I cling to His promise!

Jesus, it won't be easy but I'm believing until you say something else! I'm taking the next three days to be in serious prayer..GOD DIRECT MY HEART!








No comments:

Post a Comment