Thursday, October 14, 2010

One of my most favorite times to pray is at night listening to worship music on my computer with a smelly candle lighting up the room while I lay on the floor.

What am I learning today and in the last few months about Jesus?!

I started reading this book called a Praying Life late this summer. It taught me how to pray all the time. It taught me how weak I am and that I need to call on the spirit moment to moment for HELPPPPPP! It taught me how to ask like I asked for things as a child because GOD LOVES TO PROVIDE FOR HIS CHILDREN!

So I started asking God for where I should live this semester at school  bc my dad doesn't have a job and I did not want him to pay for my rent.. I started praying about a car that was hopefully gas efficient because if I were to live at home in brentwood and travel to Murfreesboro everyday I would need a car that could get me there CHEAP.

I started to see how needy and hopeless I was, although I could probably stress and cry trying figure it all out on my own, I decided to take God's word as truth and believe He would provide if I asked.....

I told one of my bestfriends my prayers (bc i tell her most things) and after we met she talked to my RUF campus minister's wife who talked to my campus minister who talk to a sweet and hospitable family at the church who then offered to let me live with them for my senior year of college rent free!!!

After living with the Pasarillas for three weeks and test driving a lot of too expensive cars, a little 2000 Honda Civic was for sale on craigslist for an extremely reasonable price that I could afford!!! It's great on gas and it really looks brand new considering its 10 years old!!!

God Provides!
so here I am with a place to live in Murfreesboro rent free and a nice car that is gas efficient...

Out of the overflow of my heart toward my gracious heavenly father who hears my prayers.. I want to give my money, time, worries, and dreams to Him who can be trusted!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment