Tuesday, June 1, 2010


"God made us cousins because He knew our mom's couldn't handle us as sisters!"
Some things I'd like to say...


I feel so close to you again lately
...like old times...speaking of old times...




Thanks for helping me birth 11 dead rat babies in biology class

I'm sorry I peed on you when we were younger.




Thanks for always allowing me to do makeovers and hairdos on you and then not being mad when I accidentally hurt you somehow (Everyone knows I'm the one who needed the makeover and hairdo..football helmet!)

Thanks for always making my birthdays soo special! EVERY YEAR!
I loved being in major clubs with you that saved the planet. (adventure girls, that peace girls)

Sorry for always wanting you all to myself (a.k.a never wanting to play with your other friends, or liking your other friends)


I'm so glad we were both really freaked out by nice guys in highschool... It could have been lonely hiding out in the bathroom by myself..




Thanks for being my first room mate in college! (sorry it wasn't what we thought!)

Sadly Lace, you made me into a total weirdo, because you have always laughed at me when I act like a freak....

I just love you lace!

I love you so much! I'm so glad we're cousins and best friends! ;)


No one could ever replace you!


No comments:

Post a Comment