Friday, June 4, 2010

Two things:
*I learned RECENTLY to make someone feel guilt about their sin is sin. (Yelling at them and giving them the eyes really isn't ok... God convicts not me)

*I learned how terrible I am at trusting God with people. When I feel in my spirit a restless unsettled peace I should trust it and not reason with it, because He never fails to be right!


A Great Conviction
Yesterday I hung out with my campus Minister. I was trying to tell him about a friend that I wish my campus minister could hang out with so that they could better understand real Christianity. I explained to him that it might be intimidating for this person to hang out with a campus minister or a pastor. He confidently replied, "Oh yeah, we can meet in a coffee shop and I'll smoke a cigarette with them!"
WOAAAAAAHHH!
You see my campus minister doesn't have a habit of smoking cigarettes. He isn't a smoker. He was however, willing to smoke one sacrificing his image in order to show JESUS to someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I've never even considered doing that! I want a perfect image more than I care about another person..how truly sad! I pray I would be willing to sacrifice my image!


Fill me up with Your presence because where You are is where I belong..









No comments:

Post a Comment