Tuesday, August 3, 2010



Where do I even begin with this summer???

I feel like it's been one huge learning experience...I've been learning about my sin.
Phewwwww..

I prayed God would reveal my sin to me at the beginning of this summer..

He did! I am soooooo thankful because I've grown like a weed! I've learned I can trust God in all aspects with my fear of RELATIONSHIPS, the future, and my everyday!

I've learned that I can call on the Holy Spirit at any point in my day and He is there..

I've seen him answer prayers when I'm vulnerable and when I'm constantly submitting my desires to him!

I have grown in the knowledge of who Jesus was on earth... Holy smokes, He really does blow me away.. His personality was so confident and bold..

This summer has been one of the very best.

I want to hold his feet and sit by Him. I daydream about being with Him..

God is the provider!!! All we have to do is ask! I love that about Him!


No comments:

Post a Comment