Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I FOUND MY CAMERA!
I had checked all over the place for my camera. I retracked all my steps and could not find it. I assumed it fell out of my purse somewhere. Sophie's car was the last place I had it, even though she had checked, I needed to also check. I looked under the seats and then pulled my head up and there it was in between the seat and the middle section.
I literally screamed and jumped up and down!!!!!

Goodbye Molly Tuza. :(

Our last hoo rahh!!!

This morning the friends and I met Molly for breakfast. We had to say goodbye to Molly! Molly is off to New Orleans to do her thing..:)
Molly, you're the best!


I'm gonna miss you so much!
(esp. on Thursdays)


By the way, I'm in love with baby kitties!

Some of my guy friends (nate and aaron) are helping out a single cat mom in their neighborhood! This makes me soo happy! :)


It's the best story ever.
Nate opened the door to take the trash out and the cat came to the door with 'something' in it's mouth.. Nate thought it was a dead mouse or bird, but it was a little kitty. She took it to Nate's room in the back of the house, but Nate wasn't okay with that so she found a box in Aaron's room. She ran in and out six times to bring each kitty to the box.
AWWWW.. I wish it was my house.



No comments:

Post a Comment