Sunday, May 2, 2010




Sunday, May 2, 2010

Today I woke up with frizzy hair, an oily face, and a little bit of acne (SAWeeT!).

I spent most of the day searching for my missing camera. It's been gone for about 48 hours. I am trying to hold back the rage in me from losing this camera. I mean it's only the fourth camera I've had in two years. I somehow have the worst luck with
cameras.Thinking about it right now makes my blood pressure high. I mean WHERE IS THE
THING?!?!!?!?!!?!??!?! (By the way this is not a time to joke about me losing the 3 before this one, I would look at you angrily and then punch someone!)


DID I MENTION IT'S BEEN RAINING!

This is my granddad's backyard above



This is someone's front yard..yikes! The popo had to go in...




***:) R.I.P. my precious powershot 10.0 cannon camera. You certainly made me feel creative..I'm not giving up on you yet..but I feel lost w.out you.. :(*****




Peace and Blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment