Friday, May 28, 2010

Last week I invited my niece Emily over for some quality one on one time with me! I'm at my best when I'm one on one!

I took her to see the movie Shrek 3.Well she got bored within the first ten minutes of the movie. I totally understand because it was my grand idea to get to the movies an hour and twenty min before the movie actually started. (Sometimes I struggle with time management! I thought the errands I was going to run would take a lot longer) Poor girl had been sitting at the movie theater nearly 2 hours when the movie started.
I tried my best to keep her busy with popcorn and candy....=)

I strive to be "the cool/young/single" aunt!



The next day when she went home she was pooped...

I love all of my nieces and nephews. I love being this person in their life. Its a mix between an adult and an older sister.. They've watched me grow up while I'm watching them grow up.

The Ultimate Blogger!
On Sunday I went to hang with the Smiths in Sewanee... My sister Cortney is the ultimate blogger. If you haven't checked her blog out...YOU SHOULD! Its pretty incredible!God's creation left me is aww last time I was in Murfreesboro. This rainbow was a full out half circle.
Then I saw this awesome rain cloud and I couldn't stop starring at how weird it was to see rain

God is showing me who and what my idols are this summer. He is showing me that none of the idols leave me satisfied...When I do try to find satisfaction in my idols I'm left with anxiety. So when I have anxiety it's because I'm relying on other things to fulfill me.



I'm just like ISRAEL!I forget God's promises and worship other things (like freakin facebook!) He is taking me back just like He does with Israel!
He wants me all to himself and rightfully so, I'm His creation.

This summer is honestly turning out incredibly.. (My next blog will go more in depth)


God is challenging my PRAYER life for certain people and wisdom is being poured on me from the adults in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment