Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have more for you than the life that you're living. This day to day..what is next.. I want you to live a life that focuses on the things above not on earthly things..



I have shown you visions of being over seas watching people and being with people who love Me. JOY is a real constant thing.....



Live aware of my presence constantly seeing the signs and the encouragement I give so often.



You are restless in waiting where you are. You urge for me in this specific moment.



I fully understand you and your ways.....and you want to fully know mine



don't drown here....I'll show you JESUS!!




Pray for an obedient and willing heart & spirit...



there is an answer to the longing of your heart..Let go of the barrier



I have shown you.............



(this is what I heard today)

No comments:

Post a Comment