Wednesday, November 25, 2009


THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!


I helped mom with some of the dishes ,but she did MAJORITY of the work..haha





This was Walt's first Thanksgiving with us! I really like Walt! On Tuesday he spoke for FCA @MTSU... FCA was AWESOME last TUESDAY NIGHT!





This was Charlie's first thanksgiving with us as well.... This is also the first dog to sleep in our house and be in our house period..Poor missy (our old dog) had to be in the cold all night when she was alive. This is Cort and Bubba's dog but everytime they come in, the dog comes too... Mom and Dad are adjusting to this...haha..I feel like Charlie knows this house just as well as his own! I feel like I have a dog! :)



I purchased this hat @ Target (not a black friday deal) It's green with long braids hanging down. Now my ears will be super warm when I walk to school!



Thanksgiving was different this year bc...

1. Missy (the dog) wasn't there to eat the leftovers

2. It was just our family no cousins or grandparents (except Mums)

3. I actually participated in black friday and waited in line @ 12:00am (yeah, it's fun!)

4. I made something (ranch dip) for Thanksgiving dinner

5.Walt (new bro in law) was here

6.Tiff is married

7. Jody didn't come to Thanksgiving. :(

8.I listened to Christmas music 3 days before Thanksgiving..(totally got me in the spirit)

9. Bubba had a tournament so he wasn't with us (He won the game tonight!!)
GO SEWANEE!




1.I am thankful for my sisters and the great examples they have been in my life, but more so the close friendship I have with them!

2. My father who loves me and cares about me and who desires to spend time with me and listen to me!!!

3. My mother who slaves in a kitchen all day to feed her family of 6 that has turned into a family of 18 people!!!!!!

4. My friends at school that are uniquely light hearted

5. My friends who live far from me who share the same interest in Jesus!

6. For my neices and nephews that make me grit my teeth bc I think they're soooo cute! I'm not really thankful that I grit my teeth, but they make me SOOOOOOO happy inside everytime I see them!!

Today in my quiet time I felt the Lord say the same things to me He has said for so long..

(so I'm left with this scripture!)

Commit your way to the Lord, Trust in Him, and He will do it. Psalm 37:5


No comments:

Post a Comment