Wednesday, November 18, 2009



These pictures represent what my life has been like. All that writing in my planner are things that I need to get done. I've been so stressed in my head. I feel like I turn into an introvert when my schedule gets this crazy. I wake up early spend time alone in my room. Then I come home to spend time alone until I go to bed.

I LOVE to think about and figure out relationships much much much more than think about school work!!!!

Since last Friday around 4:00 I have been studying for at least an hour a day on this physical science test I had coming up. Today, I was on campus since 12:00 because I had to work on a project. At 3:00 I went to lab with Soph. She said , "Have you seen your science grade yet"..I said "no, are they up? she said "yes"......I was really nervous but I had studied a lot soooooo....


I FAILED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously don't usually cry...but in the middle of lab I started crying a lot. I think I even made noises... Soph, looked at me surprised and quickly tried to comfort me...She pulled out some kleenex for me to wipe my eyes...

I know I didn't do all I could have done to do the best I could....but I studied 5 days in advance EVERYDAY!!!!!!

I'm the worst at multiple choice...too many options to consider....some people are sooo good at it!

I just want to hear His voice today...I want to know what is next?..what do I look for?..who do I look for?...but all I hear is stillness right now..

I'm tired.

What am I talking about, I love having a lot on my plate! :)

Refuge is in my car with Jesus culture and I worshiping Jesus!

"Oh Lord, you're beautiful" by Melissa How (listen to this)

"Burning Ones" Chris Quilala (And this one)

Worship music and being among worship keeps me ALIVE!..

:)

1 comment:

  1. we have the same planner! I always knew we were kindred spirits.

    ReplyDelete