Saturday, November 7, 2009


My 21st birthday was great!

Breakfast with Lace

Lunch with Kaycee, Sophie,Blake, and Caroline

Dinner with Mom, Dad, Mums, Tiff, Cort, and Bub.
(Spaghetti Factory in Nashville!! SO FUN!!)

The Present was a big pretty shiny ring given to me by my mom and dad..
(tradition for the 21st)
Cort, Bubs, Maryb., Isaac, Emma, and Izzy gave me a purse, bath tub stuff, a sweater, and socks!
(That was a lot, and I LOVED THEM ALL!!) (CORT KNOWS ME SO WELL)

Tiff and Walty gave me a sweater dress that I loved also!

I watched the MJ movie today and it was cool. I was inspired by him and all his hard work. He was a genius. I was touched by His spirit that was so gentle and tender toward people. He was kind. He wanted to touch the world and make it a better place.
Tiff and I talked about what a good heart he seemed to have...
His songs really reflect a desire for the world to be a better place, so why can't he know Jesus!!!!!


His newest and final song "this is it" says in the first few lines " I'm the Light of the world"

I'm not exactly sure what that means?
He mentions God but no Jesus....

JESUS IS IT!!!!! JESUS IS IT !!!! HE IS NEAR>>HE IS HEAR!! I WANT TO TALK TO PEOPLE AND TELL THEM THE PASSION THAT BOILS IN MY HEART>>
HE RESCUES
HE COMFORTS
HE LOVES
HE DESIRES INTIMACY WITH ME
HE PROMISES ETERNITY WITH ME
HE IS JOY
HE IS WRATHFUL
HE IS JEALOUS OF WHAT GETS IN BETWEEN ME AND HIM
HE SPEAKS OVER MY SOUL
HE IS EVERYTHING A SOUL LONGS FOR!!!!!!

THERE IS SO MUCH MORE!!

I CANNOT be mixed with something that does not want JESUS! I CANNOT!!

JESUS IS LIVING AND PRESENT IN MY SOUL!!

OH HOW I WANT YOU, FATHER




No comments:

Post a Comment