Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"Be joyful always; Pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 2 Thessalonians 5:16-18
unfortunately, I broke my camera. I've owned three cameras and somehow two disappeared and one broke. The only camera I have now is attached to my computer. So, hopefully, I will carry this around and get more pics other than just pics of me.. until then..
I am the picture!

I must say I love FALL for these reasons..

1. Because my hair isn't frizzy like in the summer :(
2. I like to run in the fall (or should I say it's easier)
3.My birthday is in the fall
4. Two holidays are in the fall
5. football games
6. Chili
7. Coffee shops
8. Bonfires and the smell of fire outside.
9.Candles
10. jackets/scarves
11. Christmas is right around the corner!
12. Colorful trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




"Devote yourself to prayer being watchful and thankful." Colossians4:2

Relate with JESUS today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment