Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My heart is aching

At FCA a guy talked about the fact that because Jesus knows us so intimately, He becomes incredibly JEALOUS of what we put before Him. He DESIRES so so so so much to be in an intimate relationship with us!!


We talked further about desires at FCA. PSALM 37:4 might be the most common verse of them all.This is Sarah. She is a track STAR and she attends FCA with me. She is from Uganda. She is nationally ranked and also internationally ranked. She is a CHAMP to say the least. She is also like an exploding box of wisdom. When she speaks it's like water to my desert heart. I asked her what the desires of her heart were, but she made me answer first.. She said my desire is to know God more(If only I could do her accent, it's so awesome). This desire to know God more is offered to me and her at every moment. It is the absolute fulfillment of any and every desire. HOW DARE WE SAY WE'RE TOO BUSY FOR THE ONE WHO PLANNED OUT EVERY DAY OF OUR LIVES....

He will fulfill the longings and desires of my heart.

I heard once that your prayers will turn into what God is saying to your heart. So as you pray you are praying what the Lord is saying to you. I heard that from a man named Graham Cooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment