Tuesday, October 13, 2009

For my Bunny, Muffin, and Jo Jo! :)

I miss you lover sisters!



It makes me happy when I think of fun times..like Tiff on a Karaoke and emma bouncing around with her swimsuit on in the background.

Or easter 2008


I miss shopping for bridesmaid dresses (sorta)


I miss christmas parties..(btw: bring the karaoke home, it's almost time to start practicing for christmas again; Dad totally told me I sang "chestnuts roasting on an open fire" well)


I miss you too, Jo JO..


Cort, you're not so touchy..but I am.. Tiff and I cuddle like bunnies



I never see this angle of you so I like it!


I miss pics of us 4



This was the last shot of us 4, before BUBBA.

Jo JO you were a fox! You still are don't worry..

So I'm tempted to play the whistle song

our song was the whistle song..
sissys! "Ok time to whistle at her..."



Tiff, you make me laugh so hard..even your text messages make me laugh out loud!

I heart you , even when we argue about clothes..

I love you muffin!And................................................................................................




I think you were in the 9th grade in this jo jo..it's cute! i like this puckered lip pose on you a lot!
You have taught me a lot JO JO. I'm so glad you are my one and only brother





BA
M!
Cort, I listen to everything you say! You're the boss....I LOVE YOU! P.s. you know I went through this stage also.... mom still wears her bangs like this!!! I love you BUNNY!





!

No comments:

Post a Comment