Thursday, October 22, 2009

I heard the song "table for two" by Derek Webb the other night in the car with Molly. It was the first time I had ever heard it but apparently its old. I played it for Cortney and she said "This is old, they came out with this when I was in college." Well, it's a great song... Look it up!

Last night Cort and Bubs went out with mom and dad to eat. While they were gone Izzy woke up, so I held her for a long time.. (She was so cute) However she cried a long time.. I finally just decided to put her back in the crib. Literally, after laying her in the crib, one minute later, she went to sleep. I had held her for 20 min crying and that's what she wanted..

I came out of Izzy's room around 11:00pm to see MaryB. standing in the hall waiting for me. She told me she was scared. I totally believed her bc there were plenty of times I had been scared out of my mind to sleep upstairs. So she and I stayed up and watched some Hannah Montana..

After cort and bubs came home around 11:30pm they took lil Mar back up to bed. I continued to watch Hannah Montana until about 12:00am. (The prom episode is pretty darn good)

I fell asleep soon after 12:00am

Emma came down the stairs around 2:00am crying for mama. I took her upstairs to mama.

Mums had potty breaks at 4:51am and 6:49am. (small bladder)

Mums decided she was ready to get up at 6:58am. So, that means I had to wake up also.

This morning my dad had to take me to school 40min away. I was so tired..I started crying!

I cried a lot..I told him I wanted to drop out of school bc I hate it (DRAMATIC) I was half way crying and laughing...

He told me he had never heard me talk like this..

I ended up going to sonic with my dad during my first class..

I asked him why I couldn't be a perfect christian girl..and he laughed..

He told me I was a great christian girl...

I asked him why I didn't love school, then??

He said, you don't have to love school, but being in class and doing the best you can is apart of your witness.

He reflected on the speaker we heard last night, "Do your best for the Lord!"

As I hopped out of the car to go to school dad made me laugh (AS ALWAYS) when he said, "HEY this is the time of your life, I HAVE TO TAKE MUMS TO GET HER HAIR DONE TOMORROW!" ( he said it in his silly I'm ashamed voice.) haha it makes me laugh thinking about dad taking mums to get her hair done..

I feel so convicted about my desire to just get by in school, I WANT TO OVER ACHIEVE FOR THE LORD!!!!

FROM IZZY WAKING UP CRYING TO MY CRYING/TIRED RAGE THIS MORNING...EVERYTHING HAS HAPPENED ON SCHEDULE!!!

"Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth;all the stages of my life were spread out before you, the days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived one day."

Psalm 139: 16 (the message)

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey, I cried reading your post! Your honesty is so real, so humble, so vulnerable! You are such a witness to me. I love you! Thank you for sharing from your heart. Thank you for loving my kids like they are your own. You are irreplacable. I can't imagine who will actually catch you one day, it will be some luckily MAN!!!! We all love you and route you on to graduation day! What a glorious day it will be. I am blessed to know you and more blessed to have you as a sister, you are an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete