Friday, October 2, 2009

Single life: Take 2





Emma thought it would be fun to lock me out of the car on Monday!!!
But Cortney came out and I got in, and you can see Emma in the back in her booster where she belongs...

And this is how the Smith's roll out...














Target shopping really does a girl some GOOOD! :)



















The car I"m driving will only play CDs.It won't even play mixes. Unfortunately, the only cds I have kept up with are Shania Twain, Carrie Underwood, Hello August, and This mix country cd made by sophie that barely plays...For a while I played Hello August (worship) then that got old. This past week I listened to some Shania Twain's greatest hits..It's crazy how when I'm in the car I can sing it like i'm going through it with Shania.." I WANNA HEAR HIM SAY, YEAAHH, YEAAHH, YEAHHH I lIKE IT THAT' A WAYYYY!!!!!!!" Oh did I mention my sister who is 10years older than me and graduated from highschool in 1997 drove this little babe magnet..yeah, and it's for real 1 year younger than me.... When my 15 year old dog dies and this car dies I'll be sad.. I can't remember my life without these two things..

I'm sitting in my house alone right now and I heard something fall..hmm..what is that?!!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? My GRAND IDEA for this is to turn my music up REALLY LOUD so that if someone is in my house they will think, ok her music is REALLY LOUD she didn't hear us, we don't have to kill her!!!!

Tiff and I are riding up to Sewanee tonight to visit our good ole BIG SISSSSSSSSSSTTTTTEEEERRRR!!!!! I'm gonna take a lot of pictures.. I can't wait.. I live for these hang outs!!!
I love when you put your arm around me when we're driving tiff tiff!! haha (this never happens, but when it did I laughed and giggled a lot and took pictures!!!!)


I don't know who I"m gonna marry, I don't know when I'm gonna get married, I don't know where I'll live, I don't know what I'll do for a job, I don't know where I'll go this summer, I don't know how hard my classes will be this next semester, I don't know who will walk in or out of my life in the next month, basically I don't know a lot, but I do know that The God who created the universe, the stars, the moon, the earth, the sycamore trees, the grand canyon, the ocean, the sand, the bugs, the grass, and everything else, I know He knows all of that.....and it
BLOOOOOWWWWWSSSSS MY MINDDDDDDDDD!!!!

"You saw me before I was born. Everyday of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed." Psalm 139:16

No comments:

Post a Comment