Sunday, September 27, 2009

SINGLE LIFE




My BEAUTIFUL SINGLE LIFE............

My Single life to be honest is pretty incredible. However, anyone who knows me would say I am very excited about being married one day, well, let me
tell those who believe that something, IT'S STILL TRUE! :)

My SWEEET sisters!!(If I knew how to do the hearts, I would)

Even though getting married is something I think about m
ore often than is necessary, I VALUE BEING SINGLE!!

These are my children also known as my nieces and nephews...They have parents, but I'm that aunt who comes and stays with them and takes over their bedroom and hangs out with their mom all day and then we take silly pictures together in the mornings!


These people, below, arel the people I do everything with at school.. On the Left side is Sophie, Emily, Marie, Molly..Right side: Me, Kaycee, and Caroline...

Monday night: Our Bible study together and dinner by Sophie**
Tuesday night: Chic fil a (every tuesday!!) and RUF; but now I go to FCA
Wednesday night: Small group in Brentwood @ BBC
Thursday night: Greys Anatomy and usually Dairy queen
Friday night: Typically hang out with these people
Saturday night: Take 2 with these people/ home to work for MUMS
Sunday night: homework all day! :) Then work for MUMS/ listen to Perry Noble
(HIGHLIGHT)
What a GREAT life!

Honestly, what I've learned to be the best part about being single and I know I won't fully grasp this until I'm married, but the best part is my selfish relationship with JESUS!


I can have endless time with Jesus.. I took this picture this summer on one of my favorite places to spend time in the word and in prayer, the TRAMPOLINE!

Paul knew what he was doing..:)


"We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is,

knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff

out."

-Ray Bradbury



2 comments: