Sunday, September 13, 2009

HURRAYYYY!!!!!





Friday night the Sewanee basketball team went camping, so I went to visit Cort and the kids while Bubs went with the team.


On Saturday, I opened the book "My utmost for his highest" and the title was "Spiritual confusion" which ironically
could be the beginning of clarity of my current confusion in my walk with Christ. "There are times in your spiritual life when there is confusion, and the way out of it is not simply to say that you should not be confused. It is not a matter of right or wrong, but a matter of God taking you through a way that you temporarily do not understand. And it is only by going through the spiritual confusion that you will come to the understanding of what God wants for you. " and on and on it went.. I have had so much revelation lately.

Then I went to the FCA tailgate. I Learned from one of the highschool students that they started a club called FCS (Fellowship of Christian Students) it's for everyone... Saturday night I enjoyed some AWESOME WORSHIP at BBC and then spent the night at the Hall's house with my small group..:)



(Interesting group of freshman girls to say the least) They stayed up until 4am and Robin and I went to bed at 1am...Oh and they made a dance up to NYSNC who were popular when they were in the first grade...

Then on Sunday I met with Betsy and Olivia at starbucks for the beginning of a glorious bible study! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment