Friday, September 11, 2009

Am I hearing from you!?
I sat out on my front porch today and I read Samuel 11. I can get so frustrated with my relationship with the Lord especially when I sit and listen to Jesus and all I can do is reflect on how I can't be sure of what He is saying to me. I get sick in my stomach to think about my lack of faith, but I think I've been wrong before in hearing the Lord.

It can be so complicated....

Samuel 11 says God put the emotion of anger in Saul (11:6) so that Saul could fight for the Isrealites. Is it possible that my feelings are apart of what He is shaping me up for!?

I don't really love the season that I am in, bc I feel lowly, but totally in a humble way. Sometimes satan will put fear and doubt in my heart but all of it makes me want His face, His words, and His presence MORE!!! So thank you Jesus!

"...This is what the Sovereign Lord says, Whoever will listen let him listen, and whoever will refuse let him refuse; for they are a rebellious house." Ezekiel 3:27

I pray that you can discern the beautiful voice of the Lord and what He is calling you to do TODAY!!!!!!! (our life is nothing but a blink of an eye)

2 comments:

  1. Blink of an eye, brings it all into perspective! Lindsey, God is drawing you in daily... what a special time. He is speaking so loudly, how precious it is that you can sit still to listen! These times will always be with you and now, you have a way of reaching others with it!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete