Monday, September 14, 2009

I am a horrible example of loving someone the way Jesus loves me.. I might be the worst..I can literally think of people in my head who are thinking..YEP!!!! My heart breaks right now..

WORDS, PICTURES CANNOT DESCRIBE MY TIME WITH THE LORD THIS MORNING



1. I prayed before Jesus, Give me revelation in what I'm about to read..
2. What I read focused on Spiritual confusion. It said
"Spiritual Confusion can only be conquered through obedience."

I sat out on the porch and wrote down what I know He is asking me to be obedient to.

The deep confusion I was feeling seems to be leaving me.

His presence is becoming clear again!!!

"But be sure to fear the Lord and serve Him faithfully with all your heart, consider the great things He has done for you." Samuel 12:23

No comments:

Post a Comment