Sunday, September 20, 2009


Taylor Locke and Morgan Herring came to visit me this weekend!
:) We went to donut country and down town Murfreesboro on Friday. Saturday they went to visit Opryland hotel and then came back to watch the TENNESSEE/FLORIDA game on Saturday with me.
It was so great to have them at my house. It allowed me to be a host which was sweet! I really enjoyed having guests!!
Taylor and I have a special cousin relationship!

I learned today from my mother that if you want the PRESENCE OF JESUS you must admit your sin to Jesus!! Sin is God's enemy and ALL sin is the same. So if you are doing something as small as talking about someone here and there behind their back, you are keeping yourself from experiencing the presence of GOD..(GUILTY)My MOM helps us a lot!!:)

I remember asking a pastor once how can I hear the voice of God more clearly, he said, " Sin keeps you from hearing the voice of God, so is there any sin in your life you aren't admitting as sin?" He then went on to say that once a week he will write down his sin and confess it to the Lord.. He said one of his sins was that he yelled at his wife. Even that is sin and without confessing it , it can keep you from hearing the voice of Jesus ...

Nothing is better than His presence and hearing His voice!!!!!!

BTW: MILEY's movie 'Hannah Montana' is super GREAT! :)

I was Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus for halloween my freshmen year!

No comments:

Post a Comment