Thursday, September 17, 2009

We had big plans to throw jelly donuts at 'someone's house' tonight, but no gas station had jelly donuts so we just had fun driving around until 12:15 looking for the JELLY donuts and listening to fun music like Beyonce..Molly loves her some Beyonce...esp. the song "halo"..she doesn't know this but I think that song is StRaNgE!! :)


At one of the gas stations there was a tv so we could see ourselves!

Today, I spent time with the Lord before class and then I layed down until 9:08 and left for my 9:40 at like 9:30.. I had to walk in the rain, but I was totally ok with that bc I had rain boots!!!
I love walking to class listening to worship on my ipod. It really has got to be one of my favorite things to do so I love walking to class even in the rain.



"Great Faith isn't the ability to believe long and far into the misty future. It's simply taking God at His Word and taking the next step." -Toni Earekson Tada

I don't know what tomorrow holds but I do know this I trust that Jesus will not forsake me(psalm 37: 25)


No comments:

Post a Comment