Thursday, September 10, 2009

I FINALLY FOUND MY LONG LOST RAINBOWS
This morning I woke up in Brentwood, Tn. After helping with the youth group last night I spent the night at home and worked for mums! This morning I had breakfast and read from my Bible.
Psalm 139 is my focus...I dwell too much on my outter appearance but the words of psalm 139 heal my heart. HE MADE my eyes, nose, face,skin,lips, rear-end, and every other part of ME. I AM A CREATION OF THE MOST HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I consider that I really have no right to criticize myself or to think I'm anything other than a work of art.....Not only am I, but every other human.........................we're all different, that's insane there are a lot of us

"My frame was not hidden from you, when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth your eyes saw my unformed body, All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" Psalm 139:15-16

I read this everyday for 2 weeks, it changed the way I viewed myself and others.
ITS HEALING!! Try this it works, better yet MEMORIZE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment