Tuesday, September 22, 2009

DAD


Dad sat me down on Sunday night and he talked to me about how much more important inner beauty is than outter beauty. Even though I am 20 years old and I've heard it all my life, it meant so much coming from my Dad! He asked me if I knew girls who were really pretty yet when you hang around them you start to think they really aren't that pretty, but then you hang around someone who maybe doesn't grab your attention at first but after you get to know them you start to admire and think more and more about how beautiful they are.He said the most important thing to work on is your inner beauty. That sounds a little cheezy, but I could think of instances for both situations where I thought someone was beautiful but then really turned off by their character and also I can think of people who I didn't think were the most beautiful at first, but then their character made me very attracted to them.

It challenged me to not only work but primarily FOCUS on my character for my beauty!!!!!!!


"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." Proverbs 31:30

No comments:

Post a Comment