Friday, January 22, 2010


01-22-10
"To the woman He said, 'I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.' " Genesis 3:16
I read the verse above today and I was relieved to know that we are cursed.

Since I've never been pregnant, the curse that I feel the most often in myself is my desire for my husband.
We ladies often think... Is this him?? After that thought occurs girl's minds go deep with the possibility of if this is 'him' what EXCITING LIFE does this mean for me?!?!
I talked to my roommate Kaycee about this topic this morning..
WE decided that girls are blinded to the negative side of 'that guy and the relationship' BECAUSE we are so determined to see our played up and well thought out imagination become reality..

The fact is that sadly we are cursed with the desire for our husband and we miss the real desire of our heart's longing, which is Jesus.

THANKS A LOT EVE!!!!!!!!!

Being fully aware of this curse I pray that God would give me a much greater DESIRE to know JESUS rather than a guy!!

My other room mate Caroline told me the best thing we can hope for from a husband is that he in some way could bring us closer and more intimate with the Lord Jesus CHRIST!

8) I have some SOLID roommates!! 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment