Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Every year since I was in the eighth grade my dad has taken Tiff and I to see the Lady Vols play Vanderbilt at Vanderbilt. The funny thing is that I've never seen them play in Knoxville. I for sure enjoyed the game much more in Knoxville. I like seeing Pat Summit at her home. :)
After the game I noticed the teams huddled together and prayed. I didn't notice until after the picture was taken that the man leading the prayer was at FCA camp this summer and I know him well!! It was Roger Woods.




Speaking of FCA we had our first meeting of the semester this past Tuesday. It went so well.
This is Brittany teaching me to pose like a diva....
1. your purse drops to your right forearm
2. your left arm is bent while squeezing your hand
3. Bend your head slighty down and smile
4. Make sure your hip is thrusted toward the right side..(or maybe the left side??)
I know that these two will never read this blog so I just want to record this somewhere and say I think these two should date! :)
They both go to FCA
He plays football and she just LOVES FCA.
Look how sweet it is that they're both holding their Bibles in this picture...
I think it's cute and I'm being a total girl..but oh well..
Ya never know!!!???

"So God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them." Genesis 1:27
Maybe God has similar emotions to my own...


No comments:

Post a Comment