Monday, January 11, 2010

Sovereignty


I am so thankful for Jesus and his sovereignty tonight.

Over a year ago I was lost in this wild thinking that Jesus had actually revealed to me who I was going to marry through strange signs. I started to believe Jesus was showing me "signs" that pointed to this guy... I cannot believe how I was so entirely sold out to believing this...
The hilarious yet humiliating thing about God warning me against this thinking began with some anxiety(which I ignored). Then my anxiety grew..and grew(still I ignored it)... and then my face broke out.. iIve actually never seen it that bad before.. IT was STRAIGHT up bad acne! (HAHA)


I have nothing bad to say about this guy..he might even be reading this... he would indeed know who he was...:)


Even though I'm pretty convinced I was deceived by the
enemy..It brought on a greater desire to really understand the way Jesus speaks.
1. I learned that Jesus SPEAKS through PEACE of heart (not anxiety)
2. Jesus SPEAKS THROUGH HIS WORD ALL THE
TIME (the Bible)
(not through random thoughts that cross my mind)
3. I learned that when a desire for something becomes GREATER than Jesus, satan has a foothold and will take it as far as he can.

4. I also learned that Jesus will never let satan win..He will rescue me from the pit, and show me the way out with MUCH MORE TO OFFER !!!!
5. I learned even more that He is sovereign...

If I want to HEAR His voice I go to His word! I get great revelation from His word when I pray for revelation
before...It is amazing to receive revelation while reading the words He spoke..

"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God." Colossians 3:16







No comments:

Post a Comment