Wednesday, January 27, 2010


Newspring Church in South Carolina has helped me to fall in love with church.
The Pastor is Perry Noble.

You might be thinking how can you go to a church so far away.. well I actually attend online.

Newspring's Webservice
http://www.newspring.cc/webservice

I watch the service every week online and chat with people who are also listening to it.

These people live all over the United States and some who are watching are out of the country.

I just watched the last sermon 1/24/10

It was the church's 10th anniversary. I was so encouraged yet sad I couldn't be there to take Nicole.

I sincerely love this church. I found myself getting pumped and excited when Perry announced where I believe the 4th(??) campus was going to be.

AHHHH, I wish I could be a member there.

=)

This church is the 'real deal' in my opinion.

Check it out
Webservice times are
central: 10am, 1pm, and 5pm
eastern: 11am, 2pm, and 6pm
You won't be sorry!

http://www.newspring.cc/webservice

No comments:

Post a Comment